1. Pneumatic tools use the energy generated by the air compressor to work, and the compressed air delivered must be clean and dry cold air.
2. The distance between the use of pneumatic tools and the air compressor will inevitably cause a gap in pressure. If the distance is too far, you need to use a thicker pneumatic hose or an air compressor with a larger flow.
3. Pneumatic tools need to be refueled and maintained after being used every day or before they are not used for a long time. The specific method is to drop a few drops of special oil for Air Impact Wrenches in the air inlet of the tool (you can use sewing machine oil instead), and regular maintenance can extend the tool. service life.
4. After the pneumatic tools start to work, pay attention to safety. Foreign countries pay more attention to human health than domestic ones. Generally, they will wear masks, gloves, etc. when using tools. It is recommended to protect yourself and read the instructions carefully before using the tool.
5. If possible, please keep the usage environment clean!
6. The last point, some DR pneumatic tools will have a black cover at the air inlet. Don't throw it away. You must know that it has its value. When you don't need the tool, you can plug it back to prevent dirt from entering the tool. internal.
In addition, regularly adding pneumatic oil is also a very critical process, because there must be wear and consumption during use, and adding a little pneumatic oil at this time is a good maintenance. Pneumatic oil is a special lubricating oil for pneumatic tool system, which is different from lubricating oil such as ordinary oil. Its characteristics are: high flash point, low carbon content, anti-oxidation, anti-rust, defoaming, excellent viscosity-temperature properties and other excellent qualities. After being injected into the lubricator and atomized, it lubricates the friction parts of the reversing valve, cylinder and other components, and increases the service life several times. If there is no professional pneumatic oil, you can ask the sales staff to help you choose when you buy pneumatic tools.