Why should pneumatic tools be filled with pneumatic oil?
Posted by Admin | 29 Apr
The importance of pneumatic oil
Pneumatic oil, the full name of Air Impact Wrenches lubricating oil. It can be said that it is a crucial lubricant for blade-type pneumatic tools. When the pneumatic tool continues to run at high speed, if the inside of the motor is very dry, the damage to the tool is very serious. You can imagine that if there is no oil in the engine of the car, and you are still driving the car, even if it is a variety of expensive new cars, running in this state, the engine will soon be scrapped.
Through the above simple description, we can realize the importance of pneumatic oil for blade type pneumatic tools. However, in the absence of professional pneumatic oil, not all oils can be filled into pneumatic tools. The special pneumatic oil is very clear in appearance and vision, with almost no viscosity and strong fluidity. Only the oil in this form can be lubricated, clean and rust-proof when it enters the interior of the precision motor of the pneumatic tool. Purpose.
The specific role of pneumatic oil
Lubrication: There are products such as air tool blades with thousands or even tens of thousands of revolutions per minute. The motor group will generate huge heat under continuous high-speed conditions, and the wear amount of each component in the absence of lubricant is very amazing. of;
Cleanliness: The environment of some workplaces is relatively poor or can be described as harsh. Even through various filtering equipment, the dust in the air will inevitably be brought into the motor unit of the air tool, and the persistent pneumatic oil can be used in the high-pressure air. Under the force, the floating dust is cleaned out through the exhaust hole to achieve the purpose of cleaning the interior;
Anti-rust: If the compressed air is wired according to the standard, although it is filtered by the dryer in the computer room and the air conditioning group of the field terminal, there is still the possibility of residual moisture. The air tool motors with large parts are made of steel or iron parts. After the water vapor enters the air tool motor, if there is no pneumatic oil to protect these parts and the water vapor is not flushed out of the machine, these parts are very easy to generate rust, thereby causing various failures to the machine.
Hazards to tools without pneumatic oil
1. The blades are worn out in a short period of time, which affects the operation of the motor, affects the overall output of the machine, or the machine is stuck;
2. Due to the accumulation of countless dust inside, the motor group will be stuck and exploded soon;
3. Failure to refuel will lead to the wear and tear of the fan blades. Under the action of high speed, the debris will cause secondary damage to the motor unit. In severe cases, some composite rotors may even be stuck and exploded, and then the cylinder, front and rear covers will be scraped out countless irreparable damage. Deep marks, so the entire motor group is scrapped.
1. Add 5-6 drops of pneumatic oil directly from the air inlet connector (please add the appropriate amount for large tools such as air triggers), connect the air source, and idle for 3 seconds before use. Intermediate depending on workload interval filling;
2. At the work post, install the air conditioning combination (also known as triplet/three-point combination), and pre-fill the pneumatic oil in the oil tank, so that it can be automatically refueled when the compressed air is connected, eliminating the need for manual operation. The trouble of refueling, the atomization amount of oil can be adjusted as needed.